Alternative to ETNA on OSX?

Archives Forums/MacOS X Discussion/Alternative to ETNA on OSX?

Sokurah(Posted 2010) [#1]
So far I've been using ETNA for online highscores in my Win32 games, but I'd like to get into Mac development too, and ETNA is no good for that.

I asked about this in another forum a while back (perhaps 6 months) and I tried to use Brucey's MySQL modules, but I couldn't figure out how to make it work, so I kinda let it go.

Now I'm beginning to think about it again, so I'm hoping someone can guide me towards a solution. Purrrlease? :-)

Brucey(Posted 2010) [#2]
What's ETNA?

xlsior(Posted 2010) [#3]
What's ETNA?

http://repeatuntil.online.fr/Etna/

It's basically a module that will let you implement online highscores, by interfacing (windows) blitzmax (and some other languages) with a website running PHP & MySQL

Sokurah(Posted 2010) [#4]
What's ETNA?

It's basically a module that will let you implement online highscores, by interfacing (windows) blitzmax (and some other languages) with a website running PHP & MySQL

Yup, and it's very simple to use too, but now I'd like to find a way to do the same on a Mac...preferably as simple as possible. ;)

Edit: Oh, and the solution I'm looking for should ideally pass the information on to a PHP script on the webserver to guarantee that everyone with the games has access to read and write the highscores.