Compile Partner.

Archives Forums/MacOS X Discussion/Compile Partner.

Paul "Taiphoz"(Posted 2005) [#1]
Hi Fellow Max coders.

I'm looking for some one willing to compile our projects to the Mac platform.

Inn retrun if you need something compiled to PC then we would return the favour for you.

In the short term were looking just to have a few small projects ported to mac, but in the long term we will be looking for a long term partner to do all of our mac builds.

if your interested and want to hear more then let me know.

thanks for your time.

ImaginaryHuman(Posted 2005) [#2]
Hey, great example of a cross-platform society working together as one :-)

flying willy(Posted 2005) [#3]
It doesn't cost much for a beige box on ebay yavin - about £30-60... prolly with osx as well.

Paul "Taiphoz"(Posted 2005) [#4]
Whats phone phreaking got to do with anything ? and with the new style BT box's around its getting harder for erm anyone to use colour box's

Booticus(Posted 2005) [#5]
Hey Yavin. I think he means the old beige Macintosh G3's. They were the last of the Macintoshes (I think) before the blue and white ones came along.

LarsG(Posted 2005) [#6]
I you haven't gotten any response on this Yavin, I guess I can help you compile your project(s).. Although mostly during weekends, as I'm working out of town Monday-Thursday..
(Thursday evening and Fridays are possible too).

Oh, btw; I've got an iMac G5.. (and two PC desktops, and a laptop too..)

Paul "Taiphoz"(Posted 2005) [#7]
Cool its good to know.

As soon as we have the finished conversion done from B3D to Max I will let you know.

I can possibly do it myself at UNI so still not sure yet, I'm gona have to go speak to the techs when I'm next up.

Kanati(Posted 2005) [#8]
this is the strangest convo... ever. :)

But I suppose I could compile too. I gots a G4 powerbook with radeon 7500.

Booticus(Posted 2005) [#9]
Hey Yavin! I forgot to mention that I can help you out as well!