Any HowTo Sign and Pack for the Mac App Store?

Archives Forums/MacOS X Discussion/Any HowTo Sign and Pack for the Mac App Store?

netmin_m(Posted 2015) [#1]
Hi There!

First of all: I wasnŽt really sure which category would be the right for this kind of question - if this isnŽt the right one I appologise.

I am struggeling with the Process to prepare a game for the Distribution in Apples Mac App Store.

We have a valid Certificate (3rd Party Mac Developer Application) and (3rd Party Mac Developer Installer) which we would like to sign the app.

We used only Blitzmax for the Develeopment, no XCode and that seems to be a problem, as the ApplicationLoader tells us

"Invalid product archive metadata. Error in keyPath ... Please re-build your archive with an up-to-date version of XCode..."

We use XCode 5.1.1 with a .command File (which was used to successfull sign and pack some other apps [but not Blitzmax, all Unity] with excactly the same Certificates) to do the signing and Packing the Game (Made with BlitzMax 1.5).

I wonŽt post the entire Error Messages, since I assume that there is a deeper Misunderstanding how to sign the Blitzmax built App.

Is there any Tutorial, HowTo or Best Practise to lead me through the neccesary steps to bring this App to the App Store?

Thanks in Advance

Greetings

Matthias

videz(Posted 2015) [#2]
I think you should read this old thread also concerning your issue..

http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=92471

netmin_m(Posted 2015) [#3]
Hi Videz!

Thank you very much for your reply!

IŽll try to delete the certificates and try it again.