Paste doesn't work in IDE v1.40 for FLTK/Linux

Archives Forums/BlitzMax Bug Reports/Paste doesn't work in IDE v1.40 for FLTK/Linux

jondecker76(Posted 2010) [#1]
I know I've seen this same bug report somewhere, but I can no longer find it. I was going to return to that thread an confirm the problem.

I'm using BMX v1.40/MaxGUI v1.41 on Ubuntu 10.04. Pasting in the IDE no longer works (it worked in v 1.38 for me)

SebHoll(Posted 2010) [#2]
The pasting bug was fixed in MaxGUI 1.41. However the MaxIDE that ships with BlitzMax is linked against MaxGUI 1.40. Therefore, download the MaxIDE 1.40 source, and build it against MaxGUI 1.41 and it should hopefully work. :-)

jondecker76(Posted 2010) [#3]
thanks!

The_Nici(Posted 2010) [#4]
Hello,
since I've got the same problem, I tried to do exactly that. But when I click on the "Source" link on MaxIDE 1.40 in the product updates section, it gives me a nice Internal Server Error.

Is it me or is broken?

EDIT: The following error appears as small text on the top of the page:
Warning: fopen(log.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/blitzbas/public_html/file/get.php on line 15

Hope that helps.

Devlin(Posted 2010) [#5]
I'm having the same problem as well. Can a user fix this if they don't own MaxGUI?

jondecker76(Posted 2010) [#6]
MaxGUI is now free! (there is a sticky post at the top of the MaxGUI forum) So yep!

markcw(Posted 2010) [#7]
@The_Nici: Sounds like just a glitch. Try again.

skidracer(Posted 2010) [#8]
There is a beta release of MaxIDE for Linux users available here with the copy/paste issue hopefully resolved.

https://sourceforge.net/project/admin/explorer.php?group_id=338391

slenkar(Posted 2010) [#9]
yes it works well :)