Pausechannel
or more than about 1000 words...
Could anyone help?
P.S. If my ideas sound dumb, it is because
I am 12 and a half!

<sad>):</sad>

Yasha(Posted 2012) [#2]
OK...

First thing is that there's a large chance that this is an error in your program logic, so if you need help with that, I do recommend posting in the Beginners' or Programming sections - Bug Reports is for when you reckon you've found a problem with Blitz3D itself.

That out of the way, have you tried compiling and running in Debug mode? Memory Access Violation is a generic error the engine spits out in Release mode because the real error detection is disabled; it just means something, somewhere has tried to access an unallocated area of memory. This could mean anything (although it usually means you either forgot to create an object, or you deleted it and then tried to access it again).

To run in Debug mode (from the regular editor), check the "Debug Enabled?" option in the Program menu. If you;re using IDEal (which is recommended, but don't worry if you don't know what that is yet), hit F9 instead of F5.

And welcome to the forum!

Polygon(Posted 2012) [#3]
I THINK YOU FIXED IT!!! THANK YOU YASHA!
(And anyone else who wanted to post but it was to late.)

Yue(Posted 2012) [#4]
I'll comment from personal experience, most errors in my case from my head, and always ask me, Why the hell does not work, then I realize I do bad things, but not upon termination of errors programming with Blitz3D in and what I'm realizing is that I am desarrallando the ability to not have errors if not to solve the minimum.