Blitz Documents Homepage

Archives Forums/Blitz3D Bug Reports/Blitz Documents Homepage

_PJ_(Posted 2009) [#1]
Alright, first off I put up my hands and admit that this is not so much a bug per se, as I'm sure it was my fault for not installing Blitz correctly.

I maanged to misplace my B3d disk AND my backup (yay my brain!), but fortunately, I was able to install directly from the Update. However, it's left me with an issue (I reckon a registry entry or two are missing) whereby the Help pages aren't linked to from the IDE. I can access them with F1, but not via clicking Help etc.
(Which annoyts me ythe mosy, because I usually dont remember the EXACT name of the function I want >.< )

I understand totally if due to the 'unorthodox' method of my installation, this isn't something people are willing to advise upon, or even if it's not possible to fix without a correct install (I also see how it all sounds)
But if anyone knows and is willing to help, I'd truly appreciate any such advice :)

---------
Edit: Blitz3D by the way!

LineOf7s(Posted 2009) [#2]
Go to the "Account" tab up above.

Product Updates

Download the v1.64 "Full Install", and then update it with whichever update you want to go to (the latest being v1.99).

How's that sound?

_PJ_(Posted 2009) [#3]
Doh! hehe I didnt think of the full install link! Thanks, Lineof7's!