hosting a TCP server perm damages IDE/blitzcc

Archives Forums/Blitz3D Bug Reports/hosting a TCP server perm damages IDE/blitzcc

Canana(Posted 2016) [#1]
On Blitz3D.
This has been tested on 2 different computers, with different results each.
On my Windows 7 HP Pavilion(will post specs upon request), upon compiling ANY program, it runs a blank file (as if I ran a .bb file containing only End).
On my Windows 10 Acer AO1-431-C8G8(more specs upon request), when using
DrawImage, it adds 1 to the frame value per each time the TCP code has run.
For example, I ran this code:

Graphics 600,600,0,2
IMG=LoadAnimImage("nums.png",64,64,0,99);A spritesheet of numbers 0-99
Drawimage IMG,30,30,0
Delay 200 ;To make sure no one accidently hits a key in 1/5 after startup
FlushKeys()
Waitkey
End ;meh might as well add this

Normally, it should just show a sprite of the number 0.
When I ran this after running the Faulty TCP Program(hereafter TCPP) once, it
drew the image 1.
I tested this multiple times, until it was at image #12.
I am unsure what causes this to happen.
I have tried creating a new account, restarting/shutting down the PC,
I dont have any System Restore points for some reason so thats not an option... Do any of you know how to fix this because I am SOOO close to finishing my game but I cant when I have this glitch to deal with.

Rick Nasher(Posted 2016) [#2]
Do you by any chance have an AMD CPU/GPU in those? I have a HP pavilion too(aging a bit) and all is fine, however I heard my mate saying that on one of his machines an executable created on my system wasn't working. Now I must say he's running the 1.108c version of Blitz, while I'm on 1.106.

Btw you might wanna include a piece of media in order to get people to test an confirm it on their machines..

RemiD(Posted 2016) [#3]
If you don't provide a code example which demonstrates the problem and that we can verify, maybe the problem is due to a problem with your os or your graphics card...